A Warm Welcome
The Lodge at Orchard Cottage provides tranquil Bed & Breakfast accommodation in Much Marcle with stunning views to the Malvern Hills. The Lodge is set in the grounds of Orchard Cottage, part dating back some 300 years, a family home to Nicki and Roger Bateson.
Our guest accommodation is in the recently completed lodge, offering exceptional comfort in a peaceful setting. Situated in the beautiful county of Herefordshire, Much Marcle village is home to Westons Cider, pubs within walking distance, Homme House and Hellens weddings and events.
It is an ideal base for exploring the delights of the region, from meandering through orchards to more serious walking, cycling, and canoeing or for visiting places of historic interest and festivals.
The Lodge offers:
• 1 Kingsize ensuite bedroom
• 1 Superking ensuite bedroom which can be adapted to a Twin
• Delicious traditional breakfast choice.
• Weather permitting, sit outside and enjoy the views.
• Secure storage for bikes and facility to hose down.
• Ample off road parking.
• Tea and homemade cake on arrival.
• Picnic lunches to order.
For larger parties we are able to offer an additional Double ensuite bedroom within the main house with separate access.